- Price is $6.50 per foot. 3 feet = one yard.
- Edit the shopping cart quantity to be the length in FEET you need. Remember to allow for some overhang. Estimate overhang to be 6-12 inches on each end.
- All are priced $5 per foot. Your total ordered length will be sent in one piece! (36 feet max)
- Oilcloth comes in a standard 47 inch width. It is easily cut with scissors. Edges do not need to be hemmed.
- Cut oilcloth may NOT be returned.
If you need more than 36 feet, check out our oilcloth by the roll for large quantity purchases.
Add some vintage flair to your interior design! Great for your breakfast or dinner table, patio, parties, BBQs or picnic tables. Many use oilcloth for baby play areas, sewing/ art projects, bags, totes, book covers, runners, place mats, gifts or scrapbooks. Oilcloth is durable – even when used with hot plates. Very easy to wipe clean. Oilcloth is easy to clean with a warm, soapy sponge.
Did you ever wonder why Frida Kahlo wore all those heavy embroidered huipiles (Indian blouses) that were indigenous to Southern Oaxaca? Gorgeous, yes. Bold and colorful, yes. Perhaps they reminded her of the sultry, humid jungle nights spent lounging in a hammock, or the savory memories of nibbling on roasted iguana…. The Tehuana women in Tehuantepec were a bold matriarchal bunch of women who managed ranches, businesses and controlled wealth… and would party hard, drink to excess and swear like drunken sailors. She admired them and their beautiful needlework. This oilcloth copies their traditional bold floral design!