- We ship out your order within 4 business days - usually less!
- For critical delivery dates, call our office during business hours. It's possible to move your order "to the head of the line." We also offer UPS expedited 1-day, 2-day, 3-day and Saturday Delivery service at additional charge.
- We use both UPS Ground and US Postal Service Priority Mail depending on what's best for the shipment.
- Priority Mail will be our choice for orders going to P.O. boxes, rural areas, and for people needing Saturday delivery.
- UPS cannot ship to a P.O box or Military APO address.
- If USPS delivery to your shipping address is an issue, please alert us in the note section when you checkout.
- Any undeliverable package that is returned to us will receive full merchandise credit back to your credit card. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Hawaii, Alaska, APO, FPO, DPO, UFO, KFC and American Territories are usually shipped with Priority Mail.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express on our shopping cart.
- International orders - Please see below.
- International, APO, FPO, and DPO orders can be shipped US Postal service, but will be charged $10 for customs document preparation fee + actual post charge.
US Shipping & handling to the 48 contiguous states
Please note that sometimes heavy or large items may add an additional charge however we will contact you if this is the case.
Ground service (tiered flat rate)
|If order total is:
||Shipping - Add
|Up to $18
|$18.01 to $40
|$40.01 to $75
|$75.01 to $100
|$100.01 to $150
|$150.01 to $200
|$200.01 to $300
|$300.01 to $400
|$400.01 to $500
|500.01 to $750
|$750.01 to $1,000
||We will contact you with shipping options
- Reign Trading Co ships from Santa Rosa, CA
Please make sure that your US address is valid. You will be charged $5 for address corrections on ground shipping and $10 on air shipments.
UPS cannot deliver to P.O. boxes or Military APO addresses.
FOR MILITARY APO & FPO, DPO
- We will ship by US Postal Service.
After your order is placed online, we will contact you via email with shipping rate options for your approval. Please respond to our shipping email message as soon as possible.
- Alternatively, you can contact us for an exact shipping quote.
- International, APO, FPO, and DPO orders will be charged $10 for customs document fee + actual post charge.
US Expedited Delivery
UPS Next Day Air, Next Day Saver, 2nd Day, 3 Day Select and Saturday services
- This is delivery time by UPS and does NOT include packing time.
- In calculating delivery time, do NOT include weekends, holidays or the day it leaves Santa Rosa UPS depot.
- Every attempt is made to pack and ship expedited orders in one business day. Our warehouse is located in a rural area of Northern California with variable UPS pick-up times that sometimes miss the Next Day Air cut-off time to the airport. Please call our office during business hours for more information when critical delivery deadlines are required.
- In most cases, Air Rate Estimates on the shopping cart checkout are on the high side. After your package is weighed and measured, the ACTUAL UPS AIR charge is added to a handling charge of $5 and the Invoice is adjusted. On packages weighing under 35 pounds, "dimensional weight" is what is charged by UPS. What this means is that big, lightweight things like papier mache is disproportionately expensive to ship by AIR.
- We ship "Saver" service (this means delivery by late afternoon) unless you request earlier delivery time in the Order Notes.
- The Air rates depend on zone, weight and volume.
Sample AIR FEE to be added to the handling cost for a 1 cubic foot box, 10 pounds
- To Zone 8 (East Coast) - Next Day Air = $70, 2nd Day Air = $50, & 3 Day Select = $30
- To Zone 4 (Midwest) - Next Day Air = $50, 2nd Day Air = $30, & 3 Day Select = $25
- We have found sugar skull blanks (heavy) and papier mache items (lightweight but bulky) exceed the prices noted above.
Alaska and Hawaii
AK and HI orders can be shipped only by US Postal Service Express or Priority Mail.
- After your order is placed online, we will contact you via email with shipping rate options for your approval only if the cost is more than our base tiered flat rate fee (above). Please respond to our shipping email message as soon as possible. Will not charge your credit card nor ship until we your permission for the increased shipping charge.
- Alternately, you can contact us for a shipping quote.
All prices on our website and shipping quotes are US$.
International customers can place their orders on our web store. We will then calculate the actual shipping from Postal Priority Mail, Postal Express Mail and UPS Standard and email the options back to you. Please expect this information and make your choice as soon as possible. A separate invoice for additional shipping charges will be sent to you to complete your purchase with your credit card. Once we receive both the original order and the additional shipping charges, we will "capture" the charges and then ship your order.
Shipping to Canada
- Canadian customers can place your order online. We will then contact you via email with shipping rate options for your approval. Please respond to our shipping email message as soon as possible.
- Customs documents will be prepared for UPS or U.S. Postal shipments in compliance with U.S. and international laws as well as Homeland Security. Declared values will be "actual" and in U.S. Dollars.
- We can offer no assurances about how destination country's Customs will assess import duties, if any.
- UPS has an affordable "Standard" ground service to major cities close to the US border, and is our preferred carrier. Postal service is necessary for more remote regions of Canada.
- Actual shipping charges plus a $10 Customs document preparation fee will be added to customer's credit card charge.
Other International Shipping
- International shipping is very expensive. Most shipping costs range from $35 - $65 USD for a 2-pound box shipped via US Postal Service. Most of our international customers do not feel the shipping is warranted for orders less than $40 USD.
- International customers should complete your order online. After your order is placed, we will contact you via emailwith shipping rate options for your approval. Please respond to our shipping email message as soon as possible.
- We can ship UPS (United Parcel Service) or U.S. Postal Service Express or Priority services.
- We recommend shipping via UPS as their customer service, Custom's assistance, tracking and breakage insurance is very good. The negative is that it's expensive. We pack well and keep boxes as small as possible. UPS is trackable and insured. If there is any loss or breakage, the insurance has a good reputation for ease of getting a claim paid. We will assist you with any UPS claims if necessary.
- We can ship US Postal Express Mail service if requested in writing. It is trackable and we generally have had good delivery service in the past year with international shipments. In fact, we have not had any lost packages or breakage in over two years with Express Mail service! It is much less expensive than UPS - about half the price. The problem comes in that private Custom's assistance is not available on these shipments if there is a problem. If there is loss, breakage or other unexpected problems, YOU will have to be the one to follow up, make long distance phone calls and file breakage insurance claims (no sooner than 30 days after shipment). So, it's a great deal if it all works out, but a real pain and loss if it doesn't. Most folks gamble - and 90% of our international customers are choosing US Postal Service.
- All international orders will incur a $10 handling and Customs document preparation fee. Custom's documents will be completed in compliance with U.S. and international laws as well as Homeland Security. Declared values will be "actual" and in U.S. Dollars. We can offer no assurances about how a destination country's Customs will assess import duties, if any.
Note for Wholesale Customers
Select your desired shipping method when you check out. You will be charged $5 per box plus the ACTUAL shipping cost.
- If you don’t like an item, you can ship it back to us within a week for "merchandise credit only" back to your credit card. We cannot refund shipping charges.
- Credit will be given only if the merchandise is received in "original condition". Make sure to insure your package and that it's well packed.
- Please send a copy of your original invoice which you will find inside your box, in order to identify who should receive the credit.
- Cut pieces of oilcloth are not returnable.
- Full rolls of oilcloth are not returnable.
- Meringue powder, food items and sugar skull blanks are not returnable.
- Custom orders like oilcloth tablecloths, papel picado, papier mache or other special order items are not returnable, refundable, canceled or details may not be changed after customer's payment or initial deposit has been made.
If in the rare case of receiving a broken item, don't worry ! Your shipment is insured. Please contact us and send us a photo of the breakage via email.
If your shipment was shipped via UPS, you must:
Save all packaging materials (box with the address label affixed, wrapping and the broken piece).
- Call us to initiate a breakage claim. You must keep the broken item and packing materials available for UPS inspection.
- We will need the photo and description of the broken item. Sometimes, we need a photo of the damaged box.
- We will need your 5-digit order number, so keep your invoice inside the box.
- Once we receive the UPS insurance claim resolution report, we will re-ship your original order or give a refund if you prefer.
Thank you for shopping with Reign Trading Company!