- This traditional animal design has been an embroidery design of the Otomi people in the Huasteca (up by Hidalgo). The satin stitched animals are always joyous and hopping around - deer, dogs, parrots, rabbits. This is an unusual design and is perfect for a fiesta! The red is one of my favorites (along with Frida!) Do a Google image search on Otomi embroidery for a full appreciation.
- Click on the oilcloth thumbnail pictures to see an enlarged image of the design.
- Edit the shopping cart quantity to be the length in FEET you need. Remember to allow for some overhang. Estimate overhang to be 6-12 inches on each end.
- All are priced $ 6.50 per foot. Your total ordered length will be sent in one piece! (36 feet max)
- Oilcloth comes in a standard 47 inch width. It is easily cut with scissors. Edges do not need to be hemmed.
- Cut oilcloth may NOT be returned.
If you need more than 36 feet, check out our oilcloth by the roll for large quantity purchases.