We carry the best oilcloth available! Many designs come from re-engraved rollers that originated back in 1930’s Mexico. Add some vintage flair to your interior design! Oilcloth adds a lot of design flavor to any area of tables quite inexpensively. Great for your catering tables, runners, party event rooms or every-day dining room tables. Oilcloth is non-cracking and durable – even when used with hot plates. Very easy to wipe clean and no glass tops are necessary.
Oilcloth is easy to clean with a warm, soapy sponge. Machine washing is not recommended. Fabric is waterproof in addition to being stain and soil resistant. Fading may occur under intense direct sunlight for extended periods, but it’s quite popular to use on covered patios.
This oilcloth has been tested and passes the National Fire Protection Agency 701 classification for commercial and residential use. All fabric is printed on one side only. Fold marks (creases) relax and smooth out in a short time – faster in warm weather. Spare cloth should be stored rolled, clean, and in a dry, cool storage area.
- Buying the cloth by the complete roll insures the greatest selection of fabric patterns and lowest price to you. If purchasing 36 feet (a full roll) by the foot, you'd be paying $234.00. A roll is a good discount!
- Specify the design number and description, color choice any cutting instructions on your order when you check out. Go to our "By the Foot" page to see all the designs we have in the warehouse.
- We sell oilcloth by the 12 yard (36 foot) roll, and will custom cut it to suit your needs – up to 10 cuts free of charge!
- Cloth is approx. 47 inches wide, and all tablecloths will be “simple cut” with unfinished edges. We recommend a 4-6 inch overhang on tablecloths.
- A 12 yard roll yields nine (9) – 47 inch square tablecloths, or six (6) – 47 x 72 inch rectangular tablecloths. Or mix & match or customize your own!
- Call our office if you need help figuring your tablecloth sizes, color combinations or “overhang” needed. We’re happy to help!
- Because of the popularity of this oilcloth some patterns may be out of stock at any one time. Please give first, second and third choices of design and background color.
- Please note – Oilcloth is not returnable.
To order oilcloth by the roll, click on the link below
CL001 Oilcloth Roll – $175 / roll – plus actual UPS shipping cost - SALE PRICE $135 til Jan 22, midnight
Please specify desired “design pattern” and the cutting instructions in ORDER COMMENTS when you check-out.
Note on UPS shipping – A roll of oilcloth weighs 11 pounds. As of June 2021, UPS has added an additional $15.50 charge for any over-size box measuring over 48 inches. This is in addition to the shipping charge to your zip code. Therefore, it’s quite advantageous to have us cut your tablecloths and ship them to you folded, rather than in 50” long boxes. All custom orders for rolls that we do not keep in-stock will have this new fee added to their shipping charge also.
$160 per ROLL plus shipping for 5 or more rolls for restaurants & wholesale customers – Discount given at checkout. Call for details.
Contact us to order oilcloth by the roll if you have questions.
Click on most pictures below for a bigger sample! Many of these patterns are available in different colors.
Prop 65 Warning Because of the presence of the phthalate DEHP (a vinyl softener present in almost all vinyl’s) in oilcloth, we post the following Prop. 65 warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.