One large skull blank costs $8.00. Order as many as you like!
20% discount expires October 1, 2022
Undecorated Large skulls
4″ h x 3.2″ w x 3.7″ thick
Softball size, full face & back
These are the supplies you’ll need to decorate your sugar skull blanks!
- Meringue powder for Royal Icing ( 4 oz for 15 large skulls or 8 oz for more)
- Paste food colors (at least 5 - no one needs more than 8)
- Disposable icing bags (get 1 dozen for every 6 people decorating at same time)
- Colored tin foil (assortment pack of 6 colors is nice)
- Sugar skull boats - 1 boat per skull
- Powdered sugar – from grocery store (2 pound plastic bags)
Rule of thumb: 1 batch Royal Icing is needed per dozen skulls. (This will require a 2 pound bag of powdered sugar from the grocery and 1/2 cup meringue powder from us.
Once white icing is mixed with food coloring, a batch should be split into 12 disposable icing bags with a small amount of icing in each. Usually, 6 paste food colors is enough for any project – and white! An 8 oz meringue powder is enough to make 4 batches icing.
Note – Sugar skulls may incur additional shipping charges if they exceed the tiered shipping rate. You will be emailed for any additional charges.