Mexican Oilcloth by the roll ~ large quantity purchases
We carry the best oilcloth available! Many designs come from re-engraved rollers that originated back in 1930's Mexico. Add some vintage flair to your interior design! Oilcloth adds a lot of design flavor to any area of tables quite inexpensively. Great for your catering tables, runners, party event rooms or every-day dining room tables. Oilcloth is non-cracking and durable - even when used with hot plates. Very easy to wipe clean and no glass tops are necessary.
Oilcloth is easy to clean with a warm, soapy sponge. Machine washing is not recommended. Fabric is waterproof in addition to being stain and soil resistant. Fading may occur under intense direct sunlight for extended periods, but it's quite popular to use on covered patios.
This oilcloth has been tested and passes the National Fire Protection Agency 701 classification for commercial and residential use. All fabric is printed on one side only. Fold marks (creases) relax and smooth out in a short time - faster in warm weather. Spare cloth should be stored rolled, clean, and in a dry, cool storage area.
- Buying the cloth by the complete roll insures the greatest selection of fabric patterns and lowest price to you.
- Specify the design number and description, color choice any cutting instructions on the form.
- We sell oilcloth by the 12 yard (36 foot) roll, and will custom cut it to suit your needs up to 10 cuts free of charge!
- Cloth is approx. 47 inches wide, and all tablecloths will be "simple cut" with unfinished edges. We recommend a 4-6 inch overhang on tablecloths.
- A 12 yard roll yields nine (9) - 47 inch square tablecloths, or six (6) - 47 x 72 inch rectangular tablecloths. Or mix & match or customize your own!
- Call our office if you need help figuring your tablecloth sizes, color combinations or "overhang" needed. We're happy to help!
- Because of the popularity of this oilcloth some patterns may be out of stock at any one time. Please give first, second and third choices of design and background color.
- Please note - Oilcloth is not returnable.
To order oilcloth by the roll, click on the link below
CL001 Oilcloth Roll - $125 / roll plus actual UPS shipping cost
Please specify desired ***design pattern(s)*** in ORDER COMMENTS when you check-out.
$95 per ROLL plus shipping for 5 or more rolls for restaurants & wholesale customers – Save $30 per roll! Discount given at checkout.
>> You may contact us to order oilcloth by the roll if you have questions. Before contacting us, please fill out our order form.
Oilcloth patterns - over 60 designs & colors to choose from!
See our full line of oilcloth design choices here.
Click on most pictures below for a bigger sample! Many of these patterns are available in different colors.
||Background colors available
||Black (CL507), Green (CL505), Orange (CL506), Purple (CK651), Red (CL652)
||Black (CL512), Red (CL511), Tan (CL156), White (CL157)
||Red Chile Peppers on Yellow (CL190), Green Chile Peppers on Red (CL191)
||Black (CL542), Gold (CL545), Red (CL541), White (CL141), Yellow(CL543)
||Black (CL181), Lime Green (CL183), Brown (CL188)
||Mini Gingham Check .2" sq - Red (CL136), Yellow (CL137)
||Green (CL133), Light Blue (CK145), Red (CL101), Royal Blue (CL192), White (CL514), Yellow (CK131)
||Blue, Lime Green (CL111), Orange, Salmon, Red (CL126), White, Yellow
||Black (CL155) and Red (CL169) on white. Gold on black (CL185)
|Pears & Apples
||Blue, Gray, Green, Orange, Peach, Pink (CL138), Red (CL105), Tan, Yellow
||Red (CL332), Gold (CL175)
||3/8" Red polka dots on White (CL142), 3/8" Black polka dots on White (143),
White polka dots on Red (CL508), 3/8" Lime Green polka dots on White (CL509),
White polka-dots on Black (CL510), Gold polka-dots on Black (CL187)
||Lime Green (CL180), White (CL179), Black (CL189)
||Black, dark blue, light blue, green, orange, pink, red, white, yellow
||Tacuba (black/tan/orange) CL186
||Lime Green, Red Sherbet (CL107), yellow (CL650)
Note - If you need less than a full roll (12 yards/36 feet), selected pattern/colors are available "by
the foot" here.
Prop 65 Warning Because of the presence of the phthalate DEHP (a vinyl softener present in almost all vinyl’s) in oilcloth, we post the following Prop. 65 warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.